« 奥菲利娅——兰波《太鼓达人》插曲bambini »

《Into the wild》插曲Carving——Michael Brook



我记得杰克•凯鲁亚克在《荒凉天使》曾这样写到“我独自来到荒凉峰顶,将其他所有人抛诸脑后,将在这里独自面对上帝或者我佛如来,一劳永逸地找出所有存在和苦难的意义,在虚空中来去自如。”凯鲁亚克在荒凉峰上63天的孤绝世界里冥思沉吟,试图参悟生命的玄机,然后下山后他又不得不重新让自己淹没在生活的洪流。

《Into the wild》这是一个由真实改变的故事,展现了一个理想主义者的传奇,一个流浪的故事。Chris在报废的公交车上(神奇巴士)终结一生的故事,在他生命终结的那一刻,是一种悲悯死亡之外的感触与激动,他固执偏激的去冒险去旅行,把生命结束在自己的理想地上,跌跌撞撞的,履行了生命对于自己的意义与归宿。

我在这还是介绍下影片中的经典对白吧。

I actually try not to be found. I'm gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there.Just on my own.

You know, about getting out of this sick society.
  
When you forgive, You love. And when you love, God's light shines on you.
  
Happiness only real when shared.

I'm not superman,I'm supertramp.You're superapple
  
  有些人认为他们注定得不到爱
  Some people feel like they don't deserve love.
  他们静静的走向没有感情的未来
  They walk away quietly into empty spaces,
  试图断绝和过去所有的联系
  Trying to close the gaps to the past.
  
  
  大海唯一可以给我们的就是无情的海浪
  "the sea's only gifts are harsh blows,
  有时候 海浪会来得很猛烈
  "and, occasionally, the chance to feel strong.
  现在 我对大海知之甚少
  "now, I don't know much about the sea,
  但我知道这就是它所存在的方式
  "but I do know that that's the way it is here.
  我还知道 活着是多么的重要
  "and I also know how important it is in life
  不必真的很强壮 却要觉得自己强壮
  "not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong,
  哪怕只有一次 也要去证明自己
  "to measure yourself at least once,
  哪怕只有一次 也要最原生态中去发现自我
  "to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,
  独自一人面对冰冷的石头
  "facing the blind, deaf stone alone
  只靠你的双手和大脑
  "with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head."
  
  
  你还年轻 不能一直游戏于血与火之中
  You're a young guy! can't be juggling blood and fire all the time!
  你知道吗 这就是最真实的
  You know, this is nature.
  
  
  我决定要这样一直走下去
  i've decided i'm going to live this life for some time to come.
  自由和单纯的美太美好而匆匆流逝
  the freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up...
  
  
  有些人会问 为什么现在行动 为什么不等等呢
  Some may ask, "why act now? why not wait?"
  回答很明了 世界不会等你
  The answer is clear. the world could wait no longer.
  
  
  我曾经历了许许多多
  "i have lived through much,
  现在 我似乎明白了什么是幸福
  "and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness.
  在乡下恬静的隐居
  "a quiet secluded life in the country,
  尽可能对人们做些简单而有用的善事
  "with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good,
  尽管那些人们并不习惯我为他们做了这些
  "and who are not accustomed to have it done to them.
  做一份真正有用的工作
  "and work which one hopes may be of some use.
  最后休息 享受大自然 读书 听音乐
  "then rest, nature, books, music,
  爱戴周围的人
  "love for one's neighbor.
  这就是我对幸福的诠释
  "such is my idea of happiness.
  
  
  孩子 你在逃避什么啊
  Son, what the hell are you running from?
  这问题我也可以反问你
  You know, I can ask you the same question!
  不过我已经知道答案了
  Except I already know the answer!
  你知道了?
  You do, do you?
  我知道 法兰兹先生 你得回去面对这世界
  I do, mr. franz! you got to get back out in the world!
  从你那个寂寞的房子里出去 还有那个小车间
  Get out of that lonely house, that little workshop of yours.
  出去转转吧 真的
  Get back out on the road! really!
  罗恩 你还能活很久
  You're going to live a long time, ron!
  你应该彻底改变你的生活方式
  You should make a radical change in your lifestyle!
  我是说 人类新的灵魂来自于新的经历
  I mean, the core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
  看看你 固执的老人 坐着不动
  And there you are, stubborn old man, sitting on your butt.
  -坐着不动? -对
  - sitting on my butt? - yeah.
  我要让你见识下什么叫坐着不动
  I'll show you sitting on my butt!
  固执的老家伙
  "stubborn old man."


点击下载

原先也发过这部电影的插曲,地址:
http://www.acgfun.com/post/13.html

发表评论:

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

最近发表

最新评论及回复

Powered By Z-Blog 非主流音乐

Copyright ACG. Some Rights Reserved.浙ICP备08103576号